Saturday 18 February 2017

Liked on YouTube: How To Create Layer Masks In Procreate

How To Create Layer Masks In Procreate
In this video I show how I go about the process of creating layer masks in procreate, similar to photoshop. Let me know in the comments what kind of videos you'd like to see next! I'd love to critique your work and do a paint over. To send in your work just follow these guidelines. 1. The art must be original and owned by the creator. No fan art. 2. The image must be a high resolution. You can also send psd. 3. Only one submission per day. I can not guarantee your piece will be selected as i will try to pick ones that will benefit the widest amount of people. Send submissions to austinbatchcritiques@gmail.com
via YouTube https://youtu.be/ye7Edq0f-AE

No comments:

Post a Comment